Lacock Window I
This is the only time I’ve seen the lower notice.
As from 1/4/2009 North Wilts District Council no longer exists. I wonder if Wiltshire County Council will continue to enforce it?
A regularly updated photo journal from Chippenham, England. Enjoy!
If you like what you see, then why not 'Read the Signs' by subscribing to my RSS feed above and never miss a post?
You’ve Had Your Say
|VP on Friday Bench: Pork Bench|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Friday Bench: Pork Bench|
|VP on Friday Bench: A Sneaky Pe…|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Friday Bench: A Sneaky Pe…|
|VP on Not For Sale|
Bus Stops – Click on the image to enter
- RT @WWT_SOMM: Scything course for new and existing @WiltsWildlife volunteers near @CrickladeTC on Oct 16! #MagnificentMeadows http://t.co/M… 17 hours ago
- The Plotting Daily is out! paper.li/malvernmeet/pl… Stories via @traceyjrich @charliemoores @KarenCannard 20 hours ago
- Wild About My Garden goo.gl/fb/EDDsev 1 day ago
- @janeperrone there is another canal festival in Whitchurch this weekend, might be worth trying to track her down there... 1 day ago
- @janeperrone wish I'd seen this 2 days ago - was at a canal festival in Ellesmere. There was a woman selling all kinds of interesting herbs 1 day ago