Lacock Window I
This is the only time I’ve seen the lower notice.
As from 1/4/2009 North Wilts District Council no longer exists. I wonder if Wiltshire County Council will continue to enforce it?
A regularly updated photo journal from Chippenham, England. Enjoy!
If you like what you see, then why not 'Read the Signs' by subscribing to my RSS feed above and never miss a post?
You’ve Had Your Say
|VP on Friday Bench: Pork Bench|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Friday Bench: Pork Bench|
|VP on Friday Bench: A Sneaky Pe…|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Friday Bench: A Sneaky Pe…|
|VP on Not For Sale|
Bus Stops – Click on the image to enter
- @GwenfarsGarden @DawnIsaac and who knew that decades later, Bernard Cribbins would have such a pivotal role in Dr Who ;) 29 minutes ago
- @DawnIsaac @GwenfarsGarden "... so Charlie and me had another cuppa tea and then we went home" - one of my childhood faves :) 1 hour ago
- First Cut Comfrey goo.gl/fb/bmmmOc 5 hours ago
- yes, @cottagegardener we've had one in the bedroom for the past week @SeymourDaily 20 hours ago
- RT @BrisBotanicGdn: Myrtus communis from the Med.In Sardinia berries are used to make the sweet liqueur Mirto, available in red or white. h… 21 hours ago