Look Who’s Here!
January 28, 2013 VP
A regularly updated photo journal from Chippenham, England. Enjoy!
If you like what you see, then why not 'Read the Signs' by subscribing to my RSS feed above and never miss a post?
You’ve Had Your Say
|VP on Friday Bench: Speaking in…|
|Helen at Toronto Gar… on Friday Bench: Speaking in…|
|VP on Friday Bench: Illuminating…|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Friday Bench: Illuminating…|
|VP on Friday Bench: At Glendalo…|
Advert Architecture Art Autumn Bath Beach Bench Bicycle Bike Boat Bridge Building Cabot Circus Cafe Canal Charity Chelsea Flower Show Cheltenham Chippenham Christmas Church Corsham Devizes Dog Door Dublin Ellesmere Port Feet Flowers Garden Graffiti GWR Hampton Court Harbourside Heritage High Street Holiday Home Industrial Lacock London Underground Minehead Museum National Trust Nelson Street Olympics Paddington Painswick Photography Plaque Poole Pub Rubbish Sandbanks Seattle Shop Sign South Bank Station Statue Street Street Art Swindon Temple Quay Tree Trowbridge Van Victoria Weather Wells Westonbirt Weymouth Window Yarnstorming York
Bus Stops – Click on the image to enter
- @DebsLegge couldn't agree more. This idea came from the other side of the pond. I hope they don't try and sell it over here 9 hours ago
- @GwenfarsGarden absolutely - this is meant to produce compost in 3 hours. I prefer the sloooooooow method which looks better too 9 hours ago
- @CarolynRamsamy exactly 9 hours ago
- Am I the only person who thinks a home composting system which uses electricity is rather missing the point? 10 hours ago
- @fionagilsenan Oh my yes! There's nothing better :) 11 hours ago
© Michelle Chapman 2009-2014