Friday Bench: Almost Monochrome
Dusk last Friday at Sandbanks. It was 4 degrees centigrade, but add in the wind chill and it felt like minus 4!
A regularly updated photo journal from Chippenham, England. Enjoy!
If you like what you see, then why not 'Read the Signs' by subscribing to my RSS feed above and never miss a post?
You’ve Had Your Say
|VP on Friday Bench: Illuminating…|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Friday Bench: Illuminating…|
|VP on Friday Bench: At Glendalo…|
|Caro in the Urban Ve… on Friday Bench: At Glendalo…|
|VP on Friday Bench: Deluged|
Bus Stops – Click on the image to enter
- Friday Bench: Speaking in Tongues wp.me/pzm4x-Ta 5 hours ago
- RT @pathavers: #gardeninghour any head gardeners interested in a head gardeners day @waterperry in July. Dm me or waterperry for details 15 hours ago
- RT @WoodBlocX: #GardeningHour We're looking for public spaces and community gardens to enter our #RaisedBedRescue competition!! http://t.co… 15 hours ago
- RT @Botanygeek: Psyched bout the #younghort conf tomoz. Sold out & with a 300-strong waiting list! All set up by kids themselves with zero … 16 hours ago
- @judyheminsley it's an odd result seeing I used to work in a very Blue job. I think I must be having a backlash ;) @BusinessBuzzMag 16 hours ago