Friday Bench: Almost Monochrome
Dusk last Friday at Sandbanks. It was 4 degrees centigrade, but add in the wind chill and it felt like minus 4!
A regularly updated photo journal from Chippenham, England. Enjoy!
If you like what you see, then why not 'Read the Signs' by subscribing to my RSS feed above and never miss a post?
You’ve Had Your Say
|VP on Friday Bench: The Dingle|
|Anna on Friday Bench: The Dingle|
|VP on Friday Bench: Pork Bench|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Friday Bench: Pork Bench|
|VP on Friday Bench: A Sneaky Pe…|
Bus Stops – Click on the image to enter
- @GwenfarsGarden so do I - I giggle every time I see them :) 1 hour ago
- Next clue for anyone else playing along: this nursery owner is currently featured in Gardens Illustrated in the Plantman's choice slot 1 hour ago
- @GwenfarsGarden have DM'd you :) 1 hour ago
- @HelenReeley No - the nursery owner loves Salvias 2 hours ago
- @HelenReeley ooh yes - it's a famed nursery very close to me #othercluesareavailableifneeded 2 hours ago