Friday Bench: Almost Monochrome
Dusk last Friday at Sandbanks. It was 4 degrees centigrade, but add in the wind chill and it felt like minus 4!
A regularly updated photo journal from Chippenham, England. Enjoy!
If you like what you see, then why not 'Read the Signs' by subscribing to my RSS feed above and never miss a post?
You’ve Had Your Say
|Esther Montgomery on There’s Money on the…|
|VP on Surprise Topiary|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Surprise Topiary|
|VP on Friday Bench: Bodnant II|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Friday Bench: Bodnant II|
Bus Stops – Click on the image to enter
- RT @landscapeevent: Amazing Garden Hotel in Singapore!! Levels of greenary and trees! #green #trees #Singapore http://t.co/EdGOwplmvf 3 hours ago
- @SallyNex @GdnMediaGuild @wikigardening @guardiangardens @HelenYemm I meant being much more savvy in what we do - adapt, survive & thrive 3 hours ago
- @SallyNex @GdnMediaGuild @wikigardening @guardiangardens @HelenYemm my interpretation of the speech is we have to offer much more going fwd 3 hours ago
- Senzeni Na? goo.gl/fb/GdrHJ 5 hours ago
- Remembering Nelson Mandela at the Special Olympics. We also sang Sensenina at choir last night to honour him :) boxofdelight.blogspot.co.uk/2003/06/specia… 6 hours ago