Friday Bench: Almost Monochrome
Dusk last Friday at Sandbanks. It was 4 degrees centigrade, but add in the wind chill and it felt like minus 4!
A regularly updated photo journal from Chippenham, England. Enjoy!
If you like what you see, then why not 'Read the Signs' by subscribing to my RSS feed above and never miss a post?
You’ve Had Your Say
|VP on Friday Bench: Pork Bench|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Friday Bench: Pork Bench|
|VP on Friday Bench: A Sneaky Pe…|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Friday Bench: A Sneaky Pe…|
|VP on Not For Sale|
Bus Stops – Click on the image to enter
- @Zeb_Bakes salads - chard, winter lettuce, mizuna, land cress, kale, winter purslane, rocket... 1 hour ago
- RT @visitboa: Don't forget our free mass walk this morning at Barton Farm Country Park. 11am for 11.30am start. @VisitWiltshire Back in tim… 1 hour ago
- RT @igpoty: RT & follow Another winner will be announced next #FreebieFriday Better Plant And Garden #Photography Book #Win http://t.co/SpX… 10 hours ago
- @Littleashgarden @HarrietRycroft @UltingWick @SeeWhyGardens make it three #RHSmaggate :( & a spoof version is a fab idea :) 11 hours ago
- The Plotting Daily is out! paper.li/malvernmeet/pl… Stories via @i_am_mr_sedders @leavesnbloom @BRVogt 19 hours ago