Friday Bench: Almost Monochrome
Dusk last Friday at Sandbanks. It was 4 degrees centigrade, but add in the wind chill and it felt like minus 4!
A regularly updated photo journal from Chippenham, England. Enjoy!
If you like what you see, then why not 'Read the Signs' by subscribing to my RSS feed above and never miss a post?
You’ve Had Your Say
|VP on Friday Bench: miNiATURE|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Friday Bench: miNiATURE|
|VP on Any Colour You Like|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Any Colour You Like|
|VP on Friday Bench: The Dingle|
Bus Stops – Click on the image to enter
- The Plotting Daily is out! paper.li/malvernmeet/pl… Stories via @LandscapeMan @SallyNex @IanHopkinson_ 9 hours ago
- RT @Whitehallgc: We're raising money today for @Autism with our exclusive skate sessions this morning! http://t.co/W1kRXuRN7t 15 hours ago
- The Plotting Daily is out! paper.li/malvernmeet/pl… Stories via @robstacewicz @ripplestone @Sofaflyer 1 day ago
- @ArabellaSock @simiansuter rearrange the words and it's a Police song #versatile 1 day ago
- @MarkDoc we have one! Hubby also designs and makes his own amplifiers & speakers. Any house we buy has to pass the 'speaker test' ;) 1 day ago