Friday Bench: Almost Monochrome
Dusk last Friday at Sandbanks. It was 4 degrees centigrade, but add in the wind chill and it felt like minus 4!
A regularly updated photo journal from Chippenham, England. Enjoy!
If you like what you see, then why not 'Read the Signs' by subscribing to my RSS feed above and never miss a post?
You’ve Had Your Say
|VP on Friday Bench: The Dingle|
|Anna on Friday Bench: The Dingle|
|VP on Friday Bench: Pork Bench|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Friday Bench: Pork Bench|
|VP on Friday Bench: A Sneaky Pe…|
Bus Stops – Click on the image to enter
- @GA_Landscapes @Littleashgarden @act4perennial @AnnettePursey @OldHorts @BenjaminTWG @WychwoodGardens @PhilipRTW great photo, great day :) 3 hours ago
- RT @GA_Landscapes: @Littleashgarden @act4perennial @AnnettePursey @OldHorts @BenjaminTWG @WychwoodGardens @PhilipRTW sorry slow - away:) ht… 3 hours ago
- RT @igpoty: Who will win the prizes? To be in with a chance enter by 31 Oct igpoty.com/register.asp #photography by Johanna Parkin http://t.… 5 hours ago
- The Plotting Daily is out! paper.li/malvernmeet/pl… Stories via @cottagegardener @GardenGalloper @allotmentjohn 6 hours ago
- Thanks for the RT @cabernat - I think I hit autumn just right @WestonbirtArb :) Hope all is well with you x 11 hours ago