Friday Bench: Almost Monochrome
Dusk last Friday at Sandbanks. It was 4 degrees centigrade, but add in the wind chill and it felt like minus 4!
A regularly updated photo journal from Chippenham, England. Enjoy!
If you like what you see, then why not 'Read the Signs' by subscribing to my RSS feed above and never miss a post?
You’ve Had Your Say
|VP on Friday Bench: Speaking in…|
|Helen at Toronto Gar… on Friday Bench: Speaking in…|
|VP on Friday Bench: Illuminating…|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Friday Bench: Illuminating…|
|VP on Friday Bench: At Glendalo…|
Bus Stops – Click on the image to enter
- @SueHall94 already planning my next visit :) 13 minutes ago
- @SueHall94 Spitalfields is fab :) 44 minutes ago
- @aPropertyMattR thank you :) 54 minutes ago
- RT @judyheminsley: Handy replies & resources to have up your sleeve when asked to #workforfree bit.ly/1if0fN1 1 hour ago
- RT @NigelDunnett: Fantastic to be involved with making new public gardens and plantings at The Barbican http://t.co/YorHecZN40 1 hour ago