Friday Bench: Almost Monochrome
Dusk last Friday at Sandbanks. It was 4 degrees centigrade, but add in the wind chill and it felt like minus 4!
A regularly updated photo journal from Chippenham, England. Enjoy!
If you like what you see, then why not 'Read the Signs' by subscribing to my RSS feed above and never miss a post?
You’ve Had Your Say
|VP on Friday Bench: Speaking in…|
|Helen at Toronto Gar… on Friday Bench: Speaking in…|
|VP on Friday Bench: Illuminating…|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Friday Bench: Illuminating…|
|VP on Friday Bench: At Glendalo…|
Bus Stops – Click on the image to enter
- RT @TeleGardening: The Big Allotment Challenge, BBC Two, review tgr.ph/1jIKNwV 7 hours ago
- @GothboyUK @GwenfarsGarden shhhh, don't tell ;) 7 hours ago
- @PowersFlowers why thank you :) We couldn't resist this later on though... http://t.co/regdtzjGTx 7 hours ago
- @snarac nicely placed sunbeam there - it's like the shed's saying "tah dah, aren't I just great?" :) 7 hours ago
- @snarac I think it's the best shed on the allotment, but then I'm biased :) 8 hours ago