Friday Bench: Almost Monochrome
Dusk last Friday at Sandbanks. It was 4 degrees centigrade, but add in the wind chill and it felt like minus 4!
A regularly updated photo journal from Chippenham, England. Enjoy!
If you like what you see, then why not 'Read the Signs' by subscribing to my RSS feed above and never miss a post?
You’ve Had Your Say
|VP on Friday Bench: Pork Bench|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Friday Bench: Pork Bench|
|VP on Friday Bench: A Sneaky Pe…|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Friday Bench: A Sneaky Pe…|
|VP on Not For Sale|
Bus Stops – Click on the image to enter
- @judyheminsley @BusinessBuzzMag it would appear the money's in design not blogging! (NB dailyfail warning) dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2… 9 hours ago
- RT @judyheminsley: Looking at life outside the #homeoffice Our new lifestyle blog All Things Bright & Good bit.ly/1ryY4Zb 12 hours ago
- The Plotting Daily is out! paper.li/malvernmeet/pl… Stories via @i_am_mr_sedders @KarenCannard @Sofaflyer 13 hours ago
- Are you a "hobby entrepreneur"? telegraph.co.uk/finance/busine… 18 hours ago
- Thanks to @WestonbirtArb for a superb tour yesterday. This couple managed to photobomb many @OldHorts pics though! http://t.co/oXWoPHkYvF 18 hours ago