Friday Bench: Almost Monochrome
Dusk last Friday at Sandbanks. It was 4 degrees centigrade, but add in the wind chill and it felt like minus 4!
A regularly updated photo journal from Chippenham, England. Enjoy!
If you like what you see, then why not 'Read the Signs' by subscribing to my RSS feed above and never miss a post?
You’ve Had Your Say
|VP on Friday Bench: miNiATURE|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Friday Bench: miNiATURE|
|VP on Any Colour You Like|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Any Colour You Like|
|VP on Friday Bench: The Dingle|
Bus Stops – Click on the image to enter
- RT @RussellNorman_: Samuel Beckett, by the wonderful Jane Bown, who has died, aged 89. theguardian.com/artanddesign/2… http://t.co/06KF1pHQCg 4 hours ago
- RT @Smitchalot: For all the self-employed and freelancer bods out there - Merry Christmas! http://t.co/cFhWGJRoHg 7 hours ago
- The Plotting Daily is out! paper.li/malvernmeet/pl… Stories via @Indygardener @SallyNex @GillyInAriege 9 hours ago
- @rustyduckblog @papaver @Saralimback that goes with the recipe for Sweat and Sour Pork I saw in a magazine once ;) 10 hours ago
- RT @ChippenhamNow: Electric car charging point available in Chippenham | Chippenham Our Community Matters chippenham.ourcommunitymatters.org.uk/news/electric-… 10 hours ago