Friday Bench: Almost Monochrome
Dusk last Friday at Sandbanks. It was 4 degrees centigrade, but add in the wind chill and it felt like minus 4!
A regularly updated photo journal from Chippenham, England. Enjoy!
If you like what you see, then why not 'Read the Signs' by subscribing to my RSS feed above and never miss a post?
You’ve Had Your Say
|VP on Friday Bench: Pork Bench|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Friday Bench: Pork Bench|
|VP on Friday Bench: A Sneaky Pe…|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Friday Bench: A Sneaky Pe…|
|VP on Not For Sale|
Bus Stops – Click on the image to enter
- @HarrietRycroft :) 4 hours ago
- Five of the best British lidos MT @countrylivinguk buff.ly/1xzik0Y > loved Droitwich as a kid 4 hours ago
- @HarrietRycroft oh that is fab and unique! Hadn't seen your news as I've been away, looking forward to chatting about your plans at Euridge 4 hours ago
- @theredrocket @CafebargeArgyll thank you :-) Agreed it's a huge topic 5 hours ago
- @theredrocket @CafebargeArgyll 2/2 before posting so I can include that as well 5 hours ago