Friday Bench: A-mazing
The snowdrops at Painswick Rococo garden are a truly amazing sight at the moment. However, I decided I preferred this photo of the benches overlooking the maze instead.
A regularly updated photo journal from Chippenham, England. Enjoy!
If you like what you see, then why not 'Read the Signs' by subscribing to my RSS feed above and never miss a post?
You’ve Had Your Say
|VP on Friday Bench: Pork Bench|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Friday Bench: Pork Bench|
|VP on Friday Bench: A Sneaky Pe…|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Friday Bench: A Sneaky Pe…|
|VP on Not For Sale|
Bus Stops – Click on the image to enter
- RT @clevewest: A fine day filming @HoratiosGarden with Gardeners' World . Thank you! http://t.co/8bHukV2sj7 6 hours ago
- @Sofaflyer @Piano_Learner @wellywomanblog yes, shows how good humour takes the sting out of situations like that 10 hours ago
- @Piano_Learner @wellywomanblog oops I'll include the link to the article this time! telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11… 12 hours ago
- @Piano_Learner @wellywomanblog and here's what happened - it's a masterclass in how to handle a social media crisis 12 hours ago
- Looks like the @hortweek makeover has quietly dropped their blog section 12 hours ago