Friday Bench: A-mazing
The snowdrops at Painswick Rococo garden are a truly amazing sight at the moment. However, I decided I preferred this photo of the benches overlooking the maze instead.
A regularly updated photo journal from Chippenham, England. Enjoy!
If you like what you see, then why not 'Read the Signs' by subscribing to my RSS feed above and never miss a post?
You’ve Had Your Say
|VP on Friday Bench: miNiATURE|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Friday Bench: miNiATURE|
|VP on Any Colour You Like|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Any Colour You Like|
|VP on Friday Bench: The Dingle|
Bus Stops – Click on the image to enter
- RT @NIABTAG: We have 2 vacancies for trials assistants to be based at our glasshouse complex. bit.ly/1CnLpEa 1 hour ago
- @Sofaflyer you're welcome - judging by the weather forecast you'll be living up to your twitter handle this weekend ;) x 2 hours ago
- @GwenfarsGarden we can agree on the garlic too :) 2 hours ago
- @GwenfarsGarden and I tried really really hard and I still spat them out! Now I love onions :) How are you with shallots or leeks? 2 hours ago
- @GwenfarsGarden if I went on 'Saturday Kitchen' they'd be a strong candidate along with grapefruit as my 'Food Hell' ;) 2 hours ago