Friday Bench: A-mazing
The snowdrops at Painswick Rococo garden are a truly amazing sight at the moment. However, I decided I preferred this photo of the benches overlooking the maze instead.
A regularly updated photo journal from Chippenham, England. Enjoy!
If you like what you see, then why not 'Read the Signs' by subscribing to my RSS feed above and never miss a post?
You’ve Had Your Say
|VP on Friday Bench: Speaking in…|
|Helen at Toronto Gar… on Friday Bench: Speaking in…|
|VP on Friday Bench: Illuminating…|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Friday Bench: Illuminating…|
|VP on Friday Bench: At Glendalo…|
Bus Stops – Click on the image to enter
- The Plotting Daily is out! paper.li/malvernmeet/pl… Stories via @Plantpassion @ripplestone @GillyInAriege 23 hours ago
- Contemplating starting an asparagus bed in one of my raised beds. How many plants do I need for 1m squared? Any recommendations on variety? 1 day ago
- @Joon123 I've had to water stuff up at the allotment for the past week... 1 day ago
- Friday Bench: Tate Modern wp.me/pzm4x-Ub 1 day ago
- @SeeWhyGardens my book had a very brown egg as an illustration, which is why I struggled at first! 1 day ago