Friday Bench: A-mazing
The snowdrops at Painswick Rococo garden are a truly amazing sight at the moment. However, I decided I preferred this photo of the benches overlooking the maze instead.
A regularly updated photo journal from Chippenham, England. Enjoy!
If you like what you see, then why not 'Read the Signs' by subscribing to my RSS feed above and never miss a post?
You’ve Had Your Say
|VP on Friday Bench: The Dingle|
|Anna on Friday Bench: The Dingle|
|VP on Friday Bench: Pork Bench|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Friday Bench: Pork Bench|
|VP on Friday Bench: A Sneaky Pe…|
Bus Stops – Click on the image to enter
- @GwenfarsGarden aha, I see... 10 hours ago
- Hurrah! @MarcusHarpur see you tomorrow :-) @GdnMediaGuild 10 hours ago
- RT @MarcusHarpur: Looking forward to Garden Photographer's social media session tomorrow with @Malvernmeet @GdnMediaGuild 10 hours ago
- @NaomiSlade who hoo! Hello *adopts Leslie Philips voice* 12 hours ago
- @VicBCGardens ... hmmm... that might just work ;) 13 hours ago