Friday Bench: A-mazing
The snowdrops at Painswick Rococo garden are a truly amazing sight at the moment. However, I decided I preferred this photo of the benches overlooking the maze instead.
A regularly updated photo journal from Chippenham, England. Enjoy!
If you like what you see, then why not 'Read the Signs' by subscribing to my RSS feed above and never miss a post?
You’ve Had Your Say
|VP on Friday Bench: Pork Bench|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Friday Bench: Pork Bench|
|VP on Friday Bench: A Sneaky Pe…|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Friday Bench: A Sneaky Pe…|
|VP on Not For Sale|
Bus Stops – Click on the image to enter
- @BloggerRequired nb sliders don't work on my android tablet 4 hours ago
- @SLeguil @jameslyefc @Hatfield_House it's a great plant - mine struggled a number of years and finally gave up last year :( 5 hours ago
- Today's stats: Followed by 2 cats, Unfollowed a mouse and Followed a bevvy of bees #properstats 5 hours ago
- @SLeguil @jameslyefc @Hatfield_House because they're borderline hardy 5 hours ago
- RT @ArtistsGarden: Two blog posts in 3 days! (Getting my online mo-jo back). artistsgarden.co.uk/why-i-love-sep… 6 hours ago