Friday Bench: A-mazing
The snowdrops at Painswick Rococo garden are a truly amazing sight at the moment. However, I decided I preferred this photo of the benches overlooking the maze instead.
A regularly updated photo journal from Chippenham, England. Enjoy!
If you like what you see, then why not 'Read the Signs' by subscribing to my RSS feed above and never miss a post?
You’ve Had Your Say
|Esther Montgomery on There’s Money on the…|
|VP on Surprise Topiary|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Surprise Topiary|
|VP on Friday Bench: Bodnant II|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Friday Bench: Bodnant II|
Bus Stops – Click on the image to enter
- RT @innocentdrinks: To all the knitters and little hat buyers out there, thank you. This year's #BigKnit raised £250,000 for @age_uk http:/… 7 hours ago
- @SueHall94 it was a lovely surprise to see them both :) @bethtilston @Outofmyshed 16 hours ago
- @outofmyshed Veg Street was on #greatbritishgardenrevival - I recognised it straight away. Everything looking fab :) 17 hours ago
- @bethtilston hello superstar! Enjoyed seeing you on #greatbritishgardenrevival very much :) 17 hours ago
- @SueHall94 just seen it - my scything tutor @bethtilston was on it & I stayed at @Outofmyshed 2 wks ago whose London street featured :) 20 hours ago