Friday Bench: A-mazing
The snowdrops at Painswick Rococo garden are a truly amazing sight at the moment. However, I decided I preferred this photo of the benches overlooking the maze instead.
A regularly updated photo journal from Chippenham, England. Enjoy!
If you like what you see, then why not 'Read the Signs' by subscribing to my RSS feed above and never miss a post?
You’ve Had Your Say
|VP on Friday Bench: Speaking in…|
|Helen at Toronto Gar… on Friday Bench: Speaking in…|
|VP on Friday Bench: Illuminating…|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Friday Bench: Illuminating…|
|VP on Friday Bench: At Glendalo…|
Bus Stops – Click on the image to enter
- @SeeWhyGardens @gardening_greek Quite. I've been doing all the men's jobs today and none of the women's #allotmentequality 1 hour ago
- The Plotting Daily is out! paper.li/malvernmeet/pl… Stories via @alexmitchelleg @PamDigging @kissmyaster 3 hours ago
- @BritishPlants @plantmadman when exactly in May is this Gilly? website says 1st week - do you mean 1-7th (Thur to Wed) or something else? 8 hours ago
- @woolwinding I'm sure it'll go well. Have fun! 9 hours ago
- @DebsLegge couldn't agree more. This idea came from the other side of the pond. I hope they don't try and sell it over here 21 hours ago