Friday Bench: A-mazing
The snowdrops at Painswick Rococo garden are a truly amazing sight at the moment. However, I decided I preferred this photo of the benches overlooking the maze instead.
A regularly updated photo journal from Chippenham, England. Enjoy!
If you like what you see, then why not 'Read the Signs' by subscribing to my RSS feed above and never miss a post?
You’ve Had Your Say
|VP on Friday Bench: The Dingle|
|Anna on Friday Bench: The Dingle|
|VP on Friday Bench: Pork Bench|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Friday Bench: Pork Bench|
|VP on Friday Bench: A Sneaky Pe…|
Bus Stops – Click on the image to enter
- @GROWLondonFair hurray - it's a fab nursery :) I bought a tree lupin and Salvia 'Blue Note' + made list of things I want next year 8 hours ago
- @kasmaty what time - I must have just missed you! A tree lupin and Salvia 'Blue Note'. You? 8 hours ago
- @GwenfarsGarden so do I - I giggle every time I see them :) 9 hours ago
- Next clue for anyone else playing along: this nursery owner is currently featured in Gardens Illustrated in the Plantman's choice slot 9 hours ago
- @GwenfarsGarden have DM'd you :) 9 hours ago