Friday Bench: A-mazing
The snowdrops at Painswick Rococo garden are a truly amazing sight at the moment. However, I decided I preferred this photo of the benches overlooking the maze instead.
A regularly updated photo journal from Chippenham, England. Enjoy!
If you like what you see, then why not 'Read the Signs' by subscribing to my RSS feed above and never miss a post?
You’ve Had Your Say
|VP on Friday Bench: miNiATURE|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Friday Bench: miNiATURE|
|VP on Any Colour You Like|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Any Colour You Like|
|VP on Friday Bench: The Dingle|
Bus Stops – Click on the image to enter
- The Plotting Daily is out! paper.li/malvernmeet/pl… Stories via @CatharineHoward @cottagegardener @BRVogt 7 hours ago
- @stridingedge @RussellNorman_ fabulous photograph and an amazing photographer. RIP Jane Bown 23 hours ago
- RT @RussellNorman_: Samuel Beckett, by the wonderful Jane Bown, who has died, aged 89. theguardian.com/artanddesign/2… http://t.co/06KF1pHQCg 1 day ago
- RT @Smitchalot: For all the self-employed and freelancer bods out there - Merry Christmas! http://t.co/cFhWGJRoHg 1 day ago
- The Plotting Daily is out! paper.li/malvernmeet/pl… Stories via @Indygardener @SallyNex @GillyInAriege 1 day ago