Friday Bench: A-mazing
The snowdrops at Painswick Rococo garden are a truly amazing sight at the moment. However, I decided I preferred this photo of the benches overlooking the maze instead.
A regularly updated photo journal from Chippenham, England. Enjoy!
If you like what you see, then why not 'Read the Signs' by subscribing to my RSS feed above and never miss a post?
You’ve Had Your Say
|VP on Friday Bench: Pork Bench|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Friday Bench: Pork Bench|
|VP on Friday Bench: A Sneaky Pe…|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Friday Bench: A Sneaky Pe…|
|VP on Not For Sale|
Bus Stops – Click on the image to enter
- @judyheminsley me too :) 2 hours ago
- @Sofaflyer nice to see you on there :) 22 hours ago
- @Petra_HM same here and discovered this fact last week. Get well soon. 22 hours ago
- @Petra_HM you can also smell it when you have a head thick with cold #rare 22 hours ago
- The Plotting Daily is out! paper.li/malvernmeet/pl… Stories via @JamesASinclair @Sofaflyer @CrochetAli 23 hours ago