Friday Bench: A-mazing
The snowdrops at Painswick Rococo garden are a truly amazing sight at the moment. However, I decided I preferred this photo of the benches overlooking the maze instead.
A regularly updated photo journal from Chippenham, England. Enjoy!
If you like what you see, then why not 'Read the Signs' by subscribing to my RSS feed above and never miss a post?
You’ve Had Your Say
|VP on Friday Bench: Pork Bench|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Friday Bench: Pork Bench|
|VP on Friday Bench: A Sneaky Pe…|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Friday Bench: A Sneaky Pe…|
|VP on Not For Sale|
Bus Stops – Click on the image to enter
- @SeeWhyGardens :) @JekkasHerbFarm @JekkaMcVicar 12 hours ago
- @SeeWhyGardens you must have passed quite close to here - you could have popped in for a cuppa! @JekkasHerbFarm @JekkaMcVicar 12 hours ago
- @jonquilsgrdn indeed :( 14 hours ago
- Manor Farm Park was my favourite when I grew up in Brum. So sad to see the Manor House go up in flames yesterday bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan… 14 hours ago
- The Plotting Daily is out! paper.li/malvernmeet/pl… Stories via @OBGHA @IanHopkinson_ @FranSorin 15 hours ago