Friday Bench: A-mazing
The snowdrops at Painswick Rococo garden are a truly amazing sight at the moment. However, I decided I preferred this photo of the benches overlooking the maze instead.
A regularly updated photo journal from Chippenham, England. Enjoy!
If you like what you see, then why not 'Read the Signs' by subscribing to my RSS feed above and never miss a post?
You’ve Had Your Say
|VP on Friday Bench: The Dingle|
|Anna on Friday Bench: The Dingle|
|VP on Friday Bench: Pork Bench|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Friday Bench: Pork Bench|
|VP on Friday Bench: A Sneaky Pe…|
Bus Stops – Click on the image to enter
- The Plotting Daily is out! paper.li/malvernmeet/pl… Stories via @LucyCorrander @Graham_Rice @IanHopkinson_ 2 hours ago
- @SueCornerstones she was - everyone knows which is her house :-) 9 hours ago
- Just got back from a brilliant arvo in Holt, where we met a lady who dresses up a statue in her front garden according to the season 1 day ago
- @TEGmagazine I feel your pain! Mine has happened all by itself as I stopped doing the scarifying etc. Front lawn looks OK, back lawn awful 1 day ago
- @Rooftopvegplot found out what it is is on Wednesday - my dahlia has a chimera i.e. genetically distinct material within the rest of it :) 1 day ago