Friday Bench: The Olympics Were Here
November 30, 2012 VP
A regularly updated photo journal from Chippenham, England. Enjoy!
If you like what you see, then why not 'Read the Signs' by subscribing to my RSS feed above and never miss a post?
You’ve Had Your Say
|VP on Friday Bench: miNiATURE|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Friday Bench: miNiATURE|
|VP on Any Colour You Like|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Any Colour You Like|
|VP on Friday Bench: The Dingle|
Advert Architecture Art Autumn Bath Beach Bench Bicycle Bike Bird Boat Bradford on Avon Bridge Building Cabot Circus Cafe Canal Charity Chelsea Flower Show Chippenham Christmas Church Corsham Devizes Dog Door Dublin Feet Flowers Garden Graffiti GWR Hampton Court Harbourside Heritage High Street Holiday Home Industrial Lacock London Underground Minehead Museum National Trust Nelson Street Olympics Oregon Paddington Painswick Photography Plaque Poole Portland Pub Rubbish Sculpture Seattle Shop Sign South Bank Station Statue Street Street Art Swindon Tree Van Victoria Washington State Wells Westonbirt Weymouth Window Yarnstorming York
Bus Stops – Click on the image to enter
- The Plotting Daily is out! paper.li/malvernmeet/pl… Stories via @clairesallotmen @robstacewicz @AndyRHamilton 19 minutes ago
- Is March the new April? #hail #thebusstopdoesnthaveashelter #drownedratisfashionable #seeyouatthebooklaunch @Botanygeek ;-) 2 hours ago
- RT @SentinelStaffs: .@TrenthamGardens celebrating after winning BBC @CountryfileMag Garden of the Year award: ow.ly/JRJvR http:/… 2 hours ago
- @kgimson @TheTravelGrdns I love pleached trees :-) 16 hours ago
- RT @kgimson: Spotted this pretty avenue of pleached trees on the way home from Launde Abbey. http://t.co/LpsDoKIapt 22 hours ago
© Michelle Chapman 2009-2015, All Rights reserved.