Friday Bench: Almost Monochrome
Dusk last Friday at Sandbanks. It was 4 degrees centigrade, but add in the wind chill and it felt like minus 4!
A regularly updated photo journal from Chippenham, England. Enjoy!
If you like what you see, then why not 'Read the Signs' by subscribing to my RSS feed above and never miss a post?
You’ve Had Your Say
|VP on Friday Bench: miNiATURE|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Friday Bench: miNiATURE|
|VP on Any Colour You Like|
|Janet/Plantaliscious on Any Colour You Like|
|VP on Friday Bench: The Dingle|
Bus Stops – Click on the image to enter
- @ArabellaSock @darwinboerne @simiansuter thought it was a bit quiet... 8 hours ago
- RT @saveourseas: If you missed it, here are the winning pics from the 2015 Underwater Photographer of the Year theguardian.com/environment/ga… http:… 11 hours ago
- The Plotting Daily is out! paper.li/malvernmeet/pl… Stories via @sarahsalway @Deboisphotos @alexmitchelleg 15 hours ago
- @suttonsseeds @VegPlotting @NaomiSlade @Botanygeek yay! There we are :) 17 hours ago
- RT @suttonsseeds: Me, @VegPlotting and @NaomiSlade at @Botanygeek #GrowForFlavour launch. Thanks for the pic camillabassettsmith.co.uk http:/… 17 hours ago